The cabins at Fourth Debsconeag are cozy, charming, historic, and rustic.
All sit on or only steps away from the lake, where loon calls are often heard on summer nights. Each cabin has a simple kitchen, refrigerator, sink, running water, and woodstove.
Guests should be aware that it is not unusual to encounter small furry friends (i.e. mice) in the cabins. We do our best to minimize the impact.
Preparing for your stay:
- Bed linens are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Pillows are provided (but bring your own if you have a favorite).
- Towels: we have a small supply and suggest you bring your own.
- Basic kitchen items (plates, utensils, cooking pans, etc) are provided. (If they are not in your cabin, ask our site manager if items can be borrowed from the main lodge.)
- Be aware that during the shoulder season (August/September) mice and other small furry rodents can present a problem. We do our best to minimize the impact.